Sales Development Representative
ShowSourcing is a Belgian based B2B Saas company specialised in sourcing software. Our aim is to help buyers from all around the world in different types of industries be more efficient and productive in their purchasing process. With thousands of buyers using our Apps, we have established a new way to source products and changed the way buyers work.
How we do it:
If Sales cycles, Marketing Automation, Buyer’s journeys, automated workflows ring a bell for you, than you’re in the right place. We strive to be the best in class when it comes to Marketing and Sales processes. As a Sales Development Representative of a promising startup, you will have the opportunity to be part of a growing team and be deeply involved in setting up and improving constantly an efficient sales process and strategy. Exciting right?!
As a Sales Development Representative your role will consist of finding and qualifying good fit companies through strategic prospecting (calls, emails,…), and answering inbound leads requests.
When working with out a potential lead, your role is to qualify that lead and understand if ShowSourcing can be a good fit for them. Through an initial call and a few key questions, you will gain important insights that will allow you to judge if a product demo is needed or if the time investment is worth it and could result in a contract.
You will work closely with an account executive and are always invited to find new creative ways to uncover business opportunities.
We serve an international client base and, while most of those clients are situated in Europe and Asia, we also serve many American companies.
What you will need to do:
- Conduct high volume prospecting for qualified leads (between 40 and 60 calls per day)
- Work closely and collaboratively with an assigned Sales Representative to develop and implement appropriate prospect strategies and plans
- Work internally with the sales management and marketing teams to ensure proper quality and quantity of demonstrations
- Schedule online product demonstrations for an assigned Sales Manager
Ideally, you should have:
- Prospecting experience
- Excellent level of English
- Entrepreneurial owner’s mindset. You are ready to take new challenges with the responsibilities and credits associated.
- Coachable, you are amongst those that think they can always improve.
- Used to work with a CRM is a plus.
- Great communications and interpersonal skills. Have a joke? We all want to hear it!
- A sharp focus on your goals and great great motivation to achieve them
- Exceptional closing skills
- Flexibility in an ever-changing startup environment
- Whether you got A-grades or not, you have shown willingness to succeed in the past through your education or work experience
- Fluent in English (writing and speaking), extra languages are a plus
What you will get:
First, the opportunity to be one of the first employees of a startup that is showing exceptional signs of success. This is a great opportunity with a very steep learning curve. If everything goes well, you will grow with the company and be more involved in the Sales team.
- Market remuneration with generous bonus structure
- An education allowance: work time and Udemy credits.
- Beer fridge on-site
- Great social events, monthly parties and other team outings
- A fantastic work hard/play hard start up environment
This is an inside sales position however you’re open for travel once in awhile.
You’d never say no to a trip to Hong Kong, would you? We head out there twice a year to slang the fairs, and we’ll bring you with us!
Email your CV to email@example.com to apply