ShowSourcing is a Belgian based B2B Saas company specialised in sourcing software. Our aim is to help buyers from all around the world in different types of industries be more efficient and productive in their purchasing process. With thousands of buyers using our Apps, we have established a new way to source products and changed the way buyers work .
How we do it:
If Marketing Automation, Buyers’ journeys, and automated workflows ring a bell for you, then you’re in the right place. We strive to be the best in class when it comes to Marketing and Sales processes. As the Sales Manager of a promising startup, you will have the opportunity to be part of a growing team and be deeply involved in setting up and constantly improving an efficient sales process and strategy. Exciting, right?!
As a Sales Manager, your role will consist of selling ShowSourcing’s value proposition to inbound leads – mostly through phone / visio and understanding their business needs to deliver meaningful solutions. Target clients range from small SME’s to big international retailers, so you will speak to a variety of interesting people from entrepreneurs to multinational directors. You will work closely with a Sales Development Rep whose primary focus is to prospect, qualify and fill in your leads pipeline.
What you will need to do:
- Get exceptionally good at consultative sales, (that means understanding your client’s needs and offering them the best possible solution).
- Meet your targets and goals
- Bring bold strategies to the table, and be equally bold in their execution.
- Be an owner. You’re here to make an impact, this is your job and we are ready to give you full credit for it.
- Collaborate with the marketing and product development teams to make sure that client needs, ideas and requests are met.
Ideally, you should:
- Have 2-4 years experience in a B2B Saas sales team
- Have An entrepreneurial, owner’s, mindset.
- Be metrics driven. You have good excel knowledge and analytics knowledge.
- Have worked with a sometimes complex CRM.
- Like to coach and be coached, you are amongst those that think they can always improve
- Great communications and interpersonal skills. Have a joke? We all want to hear it!
- A sharp focus on your goals and great motivation to achieve them
- Exceptional closing skills
- Whether you got A-grades or not, you have shown willingness to succeed in the past through your education or work experience
- Fluent in English (writing and speaking), extra languages are a plus
What you will get:
First, the opportunity to be part of a growing startup that is showing exceptional signs of success. This is a great opportunity with a very steep learning curve. If everything goes well, you will grow with the company. The sky is the limit!
- Market remuneration with generous bonus structure
- An education allowance: work time and Udemy credits.
- Beer fridge on-site
- Great social events, monthly parties and other team outings
- A fantastic work hard/play hard start up environment
This is an inside sales position however you’re open for travel once in awhile.
You’d never say no to a trip to Hong Kong, would you? We head out there twice a year to slang the fairs, and we’ll bring you with us!
Email your CV to email@example.com to apply